- One Hour Rental Ages 18+
- Two Hour Rental Ages 18+
- Three Hour Rental Ages 18+
- Four Hour Rental Ages 18+
- Five Hour Rental Ages 18+
- Six Hour Rental Ages 18+
Scoot Around Pagosa Springs!
Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to discover everything that Pagosa Springs has to offer? What better way to explore this great southwest Colorado town than on an electric scooter?
With our Colorado scooter rentals, you can choose to book for up to six hours! So whether you’re just cruising across town to the hot springs or you want to spend the entire day enjoying the sights, you can take in the scenery and explore our beautiful town by scooter!
Please note that you must be at least 18 years of age to book a scooter and provide a valid driver’s license.
Please note the following terms and conditions when renting a scooter:
- Rider must be 18 years or older and have a valid driver’s license
- A helmet must be worn at all times; we will provide one if you do not have your own
- Closed-toed shoes and protective eye wear/sunglasses are required
- Ride at safe speed
- Rider must follow all rules of the road and must obey any and all posted signs
- Do not ride in the flow of traffic
- Rider must stop completely and pull to the right when pedestrians are approaching
- Rider must dismount when crossing streets
- No double riding
- Renter is only rider allowed on scooter
- Do not operate scooter while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Do not carry large bags or purses as this can cause an unsafe shifting of weight
- Do not use a cell phone while operating scooter
- No jumping or free styling allowed
- Scooters are not allowed to be ridden on dirt, gravel, grass or water or any other unstable surface; scooters must be ridden on flat concrete or asphalt surface only